Intel Mac Mini.....WHEN?

P

praterkeith@gma

Well, I'm gonna probably sell my mini on ebay when the new ones come out. But when do you guys think the next intel announcement will be?

Soon...I hope!

OP
B

Biturbo V12 AMG

no clue but i would guess in the next few months, i am thinking about selling my mini on ebay also but it looks like right now is the time to sell them.

OP
P

praterkeith@gma

yes

Biturbo V12 AMG said:
no clue but i would guess in the next few months, i am thinking about selling my mini on ebay also but it looks like right now is the time to sell them.

yes, i agree. ive been looking at the prices on ebay and they are low now. im gonna hate to see what theyre like when the new ones come out. might just go ahead and sell it.

OP
B

Badger

The rumor sites say the mini is next and the local mac sellers are out of mini stock. So it could be soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
Here in the UK most minis are selling for 80-90% of their retail price, which out me off a bit but then i realised i just have to wait till the intel mini comes out, which i'll use in my living room as an entertainment unit, and probably get myself an iMac at xmas time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.