Inserting Pictures using Word for Mac

Reaction score
Three questions: (1) I need to change the name of a picture I have scanned. How do I do it? (2) How do I insert pictures side-by-side (space in between) or in other patterns (four to a page, etc.) in Mac Word? (3) When I rotate a picture 90 degrees it chops off their heads. How can I get it to rotate picture as it appears.

C

chas_m

Inserting pictures into Word is still like trying to teach a taxi driver about road courtesy, but I can at least help you with part one of your question.

To change the name of ANY file on a Mac, you select the file by clicking on it ONCE. Then you can (this is my preferred method of at least three ways to do this) press return, which highlights the existing name of the file. Type in the name you want, then press return again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 4S, MacPro 3.3 GHz 6 Core Intel Xeon /6GB RAM OSX 10.8.2, 27" display,i AirPort Extreme
Inserting pictures into Word is still like trying to teach a taxi driver about road courtesy, but I can at least help you with part one of your question.

To change the name of ANY file on a Mac, you select the file by clicking on it ONCE. Then you can (this is my preferred method of at least three ways to do this) press return, which highlights the existing name of the file. Type in the name you want, then press return again.

I know this an old post but thanks so much for a helpful tip. I've always mouse clicked a second time on the file name to highlight the file name. Your way is so much easier.:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.