working with multiple windows and Numbers

Reaction score
hello
I am trying to find the "proper" way to use the Mac windows feature. I want to enter information in a Numbers spreadsheet, found using information on a webpage in Safari. However, when I try to go from the web to the spreadsheet, the window keeps closing.
I realize this is simple but can anyone help me? is it a Spaces or Expose feature, or tab?
How do I toggle between?
Thanks a mil.

M

MacInWin

I think we need more information. What are you doing when you "try to go from the web to the spreadsheet?" What browser are you using? How are you selecting what you want from the browser window? What do you do to change to the spreadsheet window?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Welcome to Mac-Forums

Depending on the Mac you have, you can try to resize the Numbers and Safari windows such that they are sitting side-by-side so that you can see both pages and can remain in Numbers while entering your numbers..

I've found that Great Tools For Your Mac By Andreas Hegenberg » BetterTouchTool, BetterSnapTool & SecondBar has a neat functionality whereby you can drag the window to either the top left or top right corners and it will resize the window automatically to take up half the left or right side. You can also drag the window to the top to make it full screen..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.