Computer VERY slow when interacting with new domain.

Reaction score
I recently began to experience some problems with my MBP lately, where every time it interacted with a new domain, it took around 30 seconds to 2 minutes to get anything back.

This includes browsing across all applications, the App Store, iTunes store, and anything else. App Store and iTunes Store can take up to 20 minutes to load.

I'm really not sure what's causing this issue and was wondering if you guys could help.

Before we begin, I want you all to know that I'm always connected to a network with 30mbps+ speed and have a computer with these specs:
Early 2011 MBP 15" (high-resolution)
2.0GHz quad-core
16GB DDR3 RAM
750GB SATA HDD

So I have a very fast computer, and this issue is very recent. I'm not sure what is causing this, but it's definitely not the domain, and inter-domain browsing is pretty fast. Also, loading from new tabs (across all browsers) takes quite a while. History across all browsers are cleared, and all system permissions are repaired.

Any ideas...?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.