App store for printer drivers...

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
I needed to instal a printer driver on my new iMac and when I went to the Epson page it said to find it on the app store. I went to the app store and did a search for epson and nothing. I was able to find something somewhere (I don't recall where) but I'm curious...where is it on the app store?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I have no idea what Epson is talking about. There are no printer drivers in the Mac App Store. All drivers for Epson printers should be on their site listed by platform and version of operating system. Did you do a search there? And which printer do you have? Also your OS X version?

OP
L

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
OK, I misread the page...updates are through the software update process. I must have been very tired when I read that the first time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.