Why is the MacBook Pro so cool?

M

MrMacMan

I can't wait, I'm getting the MBP soon. It sounds and looks so amazing. From the built in isight to the front row to the backlit keyboard to all the sweet sweet specs it has.

It makes my base model mac mini seem pretty useless, although it's still better than having windows. I'm actually selling my mini, 17" LCD monitor, apple keyboard and mighty mouse that I paid $1200 for to my friends mom for $500 just to be able to afford to buy the MBP when it arrives for me.

Windows sux, and Mac's are the best. That's all there is to it. Did you know that there are about 500,000 active viruses for windows right now. Do you know how many there are for Mac? 0, none, notta, zippo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what anybody says, I think the MacBook Pro is a cool name. Powerbook is a cool name too, but the new one is PRO. (PROfessional).

The MacBook Pro has everything, it's the perfect computer. I don't understand why anyone would want to use windows. People probably just don't really know to much about mac's, because the virus friendly windows dominates the market.

A friend of mine bought a mac, then gave his old laptop with windows away. He wiped everything clean before he gave it away and started to set up the laptop for the person. Not even 5 minutes into setting up the stupid thing, it got a virus,LOL. Just goes to show you, Mac's are the coolest.

There are cars with Apple stickers driving around, that's so cool. I'm sure nobody is driving around with windows stickers on their cars, unless your Bill Gates mabey.

Anyway, until next time, keep fit and have fun. (P.S. When in dought,
Buy a Mac).

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums... you seem extremely excited, although I must say, your argument seems to be border-lining biased. :mac:

Enjoy your new purchase.

Good day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
He's like a crazed mongoose on speed...

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing your energy put to good use.

OP
R

Redbull

Whoah!, no need to caper so much. Let's hope the new innovate Macbooks are free of hurdles, unlike most of Apple's newly released products and enjoy.

Reaction score
Perhaps you should post this in a windows forum, nobody here needs persuading :mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP (Mid-2015), 2.8 Ghz i7, 16GB DDR3, AMD M370X Gfx, 1 TB SSD
Discerptor said:
He's like a crazed mongoose on speed...

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing your energy put to good use.

LOL!!! Just be sure and tell us how good/bad this first intel build is. Just know there WILL be bugs and compatibility issues, always are, even with established systems like mine.

MPW

Reaction score
I think the MacBook Pro is a cool name. Powerbook is a cool name to

I also thought Powerbook was a dumb name.

MacBook Pro is much better.

Reaction score
MrMacMan said:
Powerbook is a cool name too

MPW said:
I also thought Powerbook was a dumb name.

Hmm... maybe it is just me, but I believe MPW needs to re-read the original posting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.