4 Finger Trackpad Gestures Not Working

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13 inch MacBook Pro i5 with 8gb of Ram
Recently, I just noticed that my 4 finger trackpad gestures are not working. These gestures include swiping 4 fingers to the left or right to switch pages, and swiping 4 fingers up to get Mission Control. I have not done anything differently and have been using these features a lot lately. Also, I have checked in Settings to make sure the box is checked for these features. How do I fix this? I am running Mountain Lion on an early 2011 13" Macbook Pro.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Have you tried re-booting the Mac.
Do you have any third party trackpad apps such as Wacom installed ?

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13 inch MacBook Pro i5 with 8gb of Ram
Have you tried re-booting the Mac.
Do you have any third party trackpad apps such as Wacom installed ?

I actually just rebooted and it is working again. Could this have been possibly caused by my three finger dragging enabled?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I actually just rebooted and it is working again. Could this have been possibly caused by my three finger dragging enabled?

I doubt it since I have all the functions checked on mine its a computer and they all need a swift kick in the but (reboot) from time to time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.