Problem finding printer driver

A

alfaro239

My Ibook is connected through our home network. I can see my printer and connected it but when I go to print a document-- A jumble of words pops on the screen. Does anyone know why this is? Also, I have an HP printer that is not on the list of HP printers to add as your default printer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
define 'a jumble of words pops on the screen' a little better...

you should be able to find all printer drivers @ hp.com

OP
A

alfaro239

coach_z said:
define 'a jumble of words pops on the screen' a little better...

you should be able to find all printer drivers @ hp.com

It prints out: %!PS-Adobe-3.0 %RBINumCopies: 1 %%Pages: (Atend) %APL_DSC_Encoding: UTF8 %%Title:

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
What driver are you using? Also what model HP is it? I might be able to find a driver for you.

OP
A

alfaro239

dtravis7 said:
What driver are you using? Also what model HP is it? I might be able to find a driver for you.

I think that perhaps when I clicked on the printer that I could see from the network it chose its own settings. Or I think It may have said generic. The printer is an HP Photosmart 7350. If you could find one, that'd be greattt.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.