[lulwut] iPhone 3GS apps? :/

Reaction score
Hey guys! :D
Umm, this is kind of embarrassing to say, but I am currently typing on an iPhone 3GS. ya. I have this old iPhone 3GS and I need some fun, but practically all the apps are for iPhone 5.
So, does anybody know any good games on the app store that are still compatible on a 3GS?
any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Just don't say 'Dragonvale.'
~Nico

C

chas_m

You're not going to find much in terms of "hard core" gaming since their graphic requirements are too challenging, but there's PLENTY of casual games available for the 3GS.

I have an original iPhone (the first one!) and it still has a bunch of casual games on it. We're talking Yahtzee and Angry Birds type games.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
I still use the 3GS, and while not much of a gamer any longer, I haven't found a game that's not compatible with the 3GS.

If you are have not upgraded from the original version of iOS on the 3GS, that could be a problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.