Cinema display

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
First: Replacement parts are not as easy to find for display's vs. computers. So this makes things from the beginning more difficult.

Second: Fnding replacement parts for Apple displays makes things even more difficult (simply because there are fewer of them around).

Third: Pretty much the only place you're going to find a replacement part (at a reasonable price) for a 2003 Apple Cinema Display is e-Bay.

There may possibly be some websites selling parts...but for a 2003 Apple display...it's going to be difficult. I know a few great websites that sell parts for older Mac computers...but they don't sell parts for displays.

What I mean by reasonable prices is...I know one website where a PRAM battery for a Mac computers sells for $3.99...and at a different website the same exact battery costs $28.00!!! YIKES!:( I e-mailed them about it...and I think that they reduced the price to $23.00...still insane!

Good luck,

- Nick

p.s. Also remember...unless you are TOTALLY in love with this 22" Apple Display...the price you pay for a replacement part may cost close to (or more) than just buying a newer (still used) and much more modern display.:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.