is there going to be an ipod touch 6 generation coming out this year?

Reaction score
I'm getting an ipod touch in June. I'm not sure whether to wait till I get one or just get the 5th generation one? :Cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
If you follow the rumor mills they mention "between July and October 2013" but until its officially announced then there really is no way of being 100% sure.

C

chas_m

Given that the latest iPod Touch took 25 months to get here, I would not count on a new model this year. It's possible some sort of very minor "bump" will take place just before the holiday buying season, but an actual new model? I'd say no chance at all of that, but that's just my opinion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I doubt that it will be here this year. I have a 5th generation and love it, its a major improvement over the 4th generation. If you are going to get one I would just get the 5th.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch 2014 Retina MacBook Pro, 2012 Mac Mini, 160GB iPod Classic, iPhone 5
I'm waiting for the 128GB iPod Touch. In the meantime I'll keep using my iPod Classic. I'd gladly pay a premium for a 256GB iPod Touch. Version matters less to me than capacity.

Reaction score
iam looking for the introduction of iPod Touch this summer. There are many information about it but nothing seems to be realiable

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.