Sites made with iWeb

OP
Mace
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
digital_blue said:
Hey folks. I just registered here. Seems like a nice forum. I just redid a site I'd previously made, this time using iWeb. I has some issued with iWeb that brought me to this forum. I'll hunt around for my answer before asking any questions, but here's the site that I just made:

www.locksport.com

Cheers!

db

I didn't even know groups like that existed, seems pretty slick. Nice site too :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
surfwax95 said:
I just finished making my company's website in iWeb. Domain forwarding by GoDaddy.com.

www.digitalmemorieshome.com

Nice site! Although, you should take a look...on most of your pages, the navigation bar lists "Video Demo," but on the "About Us" page it says "Demo." It's a small thing, easy fix...

I'd also consider adding a few more pictures. For example, on the "about us" page, it would look nice to have a column of them going along the side.

OP
Mace
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
mraya said:
I was working on this... any opinions?
http://web.mac.com/mraya/

I like!
The orange tint ibook picture is quite fun and you have a nice selection of informative links on your page too.

Can you explain "notebook" a little more to me, it looks interesting but I'd like to know how it fits into your everyday workflow.

BiT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
hey, of course i like iPods. Well check my site out and please give your opinions. i have no expereince in making websites. Here!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black

BiT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
ok sorry, i didnt know, i will change it. thanks for telling me

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Mace said:
Can you explain "notebook" a little more to me, it looks interesting but I'd like to know how it fits into your everyday workflow.

Think of a real life notebook but working in your computer, you can copy an d paste text, images, links, files, almost anything except tables. I use it to keep articles, it copies the files into the notebook so i can keeptrack of it, also i use it for my clases for notes and things like that. basically to keep information handy. Try it, i t has 30days demo.

OP
Mace
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
Sounds interesting, I use an actual physical notebook to keep track of mac programs I find interesting or websites I might find interesting while away from my main computer. I'll have to check it for sure, thanks again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
nostalgia

hey

just wanted to see how these american civil war images from 1960's would
look via iweb. we collected these from bubble gum cards and i still love them

civil war news

kind regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Nice collection, i have to admit, images of war is the last thing i expected to see in bubble gum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
civil war news

mraya said:
Nice collection, i have to admit, images of war is the last thing i expected to see in bubble gum.

hi mraya

i agree and don't think they would be allowed in todays free
world but things must have been different back them. the artist
is a well known american who did things like this mars attack
and other pulp fiction.

i think they are wonderful

kind regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
@tprn: I like the big haired guy. I wish I had hair like that. :O

@fallooza: That Turdcast site is better than the Freewebs one you used to have :O

Reaction score
JeffreyLloyd said:

I noticed that you have your site hosted with .Mac, but you have the web address that does not say .mac in it. When you link to your site, the .mac appears. How is that. I would host my swim teams page with .Mac, if I could get a normal web address like that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm thinking different... iMac, Macbook, iPod Touch, 10.5 - Leopard
I bought the name from www.namesecure.com which will let you register any name you want and point it at another page. So I registered jeffcma.com and pointed it at my .mac address.

Costs 8 bucks a year. It's very good and they offer other stuff too.

Reaction score
JeffreyLloyd said:
I bought the name from www.namesecure.com which will let you register any name you want and point it at another page. So I registered jeffcma.com and pointed it at my .mac address.

Costs 8 bucks a year. It's very good and they offer other stuff too.

Thanke a milion. I liked the idea of hosting with iWeb, but I wanted a name that others could remember. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.