Sites made with iWeb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
I made mine on iweb...I really like the freedom to customize the pages and change it from the original templates. Let me know what you think.

http://www.tobycphoto.com

One of the best desings i've seen for a site created in iWeb. I like the lateral scrolling for your photos, but the "back" link should be closer to the beginning and maybe take you back to your portfoilo and not to the home page. It looks greate!

Reaction score
I loved the site I created with iWeb until I went to upload it and realised I didn't have a .mac account ..... so I returned to RapidWeaver which btw is no slouch either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
I loved the site I created with iWeb until I went to upload it and realised I didn't have a .mac account ..... so I returned to RapidWeaver which btw is no slouch either.

Sure you don't need an .mac account to use iWeb, granted it's a pain in comparison but it cane be done.

Reaction score
I know you can be hosted most likely by someone other than .mac but my ISP give me 20mb free webspace so I upload my RapidWeaver site to that ...

Doesn't it also cost for your iWeb site to be hosted someplace else though?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Nope its exactly how i do my site Pulse :)

Just like you do any other host, you just copy the "site" folder and "index.html" to the server that you are hosted on and voila :)

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Just built this site and I still think I have some work to do. But here it is, I am open for any suggestions of constructive criticism.

www.yucaipaswim.org

greyS60, can you tell me how you setup your website in iWeb so the names of all the pages are not displayed at the top? You have yours on the side. Also, do you know how to set it up so a link for each page isn't on each page?

I want to be able to link to some pages from only a single page, not all of them. Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Christopher,
I have to highjack this thread momemtarily to comment on your avatar. That choc is so beautiful! We lost ours 3 years ago (hit by a car) :( and she looked a lot like your pic.

Alright, continue on with the web-sites. btw, some good links here. I'm still contemplating a web-site but haven't taken the plunge yet. I'm so slow at things like that. :girl:

Reaction score
Man, actually like that website quite a bit! Great job

Thanks! Its in it third 'version' at the moment and in a few months, it will change over to dreamweaver and flash - just as soon as i figure out how to use them as well as iWeb.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: CD 2.0GHz, 2GB, 250GB, SuperDrive, 20" MacBook: CD 2.0GHz, 1GB, 60GB, SuperDrive, White
Hello,

Here is my iWeb Site - http://www.SpecialEdition.me.uk

Will probably do a revision when the new iLife surfaces and some of the pics need updated.

Btw... it's quite slow to load!

Reaction score
www.pictureme2.com

I create everything using iweb and iphoto. If I have time, then I would use photoshop. I love how easy it is to sync all my photos, caption, watermark my pics, and one button publishing to the web.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.