iCloud and calendar

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPod, iPad, and Mac user at work and home
I've been trying to get my iPhone calendar to share with my iCloud and iPad and it's not working. I've checked the settings. Everything seems to be on. What could be the problem?

radiomother

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.1 ghz i5, 12 gb 1333 mhz & iPhone 4s
When I first started using iCloud, I had huge problems getting my mac and iPhone to sync up properly where Calendar is concerned.

In the end, my problem was that I was unintentionally using multiple calendars. Somehow my iPhone had started to use the calendar associated with my Gmail address as the default calendar while my mac was using the iCloud Calendar as the default.

I corrected this headache by going in to my iPhone settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars->Default Calendar and changing the default to the iCloud calendar.

It's been a while now.. but I'm pretty sure that's what solved my issue. Hope that helps somehow!

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks. I'm at work now. I've adjusted my iPhone and I'm looking forward to seeing if it works on my iMac.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Calendar

When I first started using iCloud, I had huge problems getting my mac and iPhone to sync up properly where Calendar is concerned.

In the end, my problem was that I was unintentionally using multiple calendars. Somehow my iPhone had started to use the calendar associated with my Gmail address as the default calendar while my mac was using the iCloud Calendar as the default.

I corrected this headache by going in to my iPhone settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars->Default Calendar and changing the default to the iCloud calendar.

It's been a while now.. but I'm pretty sure that's what solved my issue. Hope that helps somehow!

No, it still didn't work. I can't see events that were in my phone calendar and I've tried playing with the settings on my iMac. Any other thoughts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.1 ghz i5, 12 gb 1333 mhz & iPhone 4s
Now that you've switched everything to the right calendar, I would turn iCloud off on both your phone and mac, then turn it back on again. That's all I got left at this point. Hope it works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.