Coupon Printing Problem

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone can help me but here goes........when trying to print ANY coupon from my daughters macbook, the coupon prints with the pic of the item & some info but for some reason it will not print out any barcodes/pin numbers/any codes at all. It's been this way for almost a year & I've tried everything I can to fix it...any help would be greatly appreciated.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Do the coupons look OK on screen?

OP
S
Reaction score
Coupons printing problem

Yes, they are from reputable coupon sites, like bricks, smart source, red plum, & coupon network. it sends to the printer but when printed they look like a normal coupon but just without any upc/barcode/pin number.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Sounds like it might be a printer drier issue. Have you tried installing the latest driver for your printer?

OP
S
Reaction score
Guess I hadn't thought about the printer because we are able to use it with our other mac books. So should I just re-download the most recent printer driver? The printer is a Canon MX 870.

M

MacInWin

You can select PDF from the printer dialog menu (Lower left corner) and save the coupon as a PDF, then print the PDF. Theoretically, if the bar code is in the PDF, it should be printed properly.

Reaction score
Coupon Printing Problems - Canon

HI Salestalker,

If you're having trouble on Coupons(.)com, please contact us by emailing socialmedia(@)couponsinc(.)com. We've heard other reports of this and are currently working on a solution. Your feedback would be most helpful.

Thanks,
Greg
Coupons Support

C

chas_m

It sounds like the printer is just refusing to print the graphic portion of the coupon -- the text, as the OP mentions, prints fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.