switch user

Reaction score
Somehow i changed to a guest user, and cannot seem to find my way back to my original user account in safari on my mac air. Please help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Have you tried to log off and switch users back to your normal admin account? If so, what happens?

C

chas_m

Click on the name in the upper-right corner of the menu bar, usually located next to the "magnifying glass" icon. You should see a list of available users and have the ability to switch from there.

If not, click on the Apple menu on the far LEFT top of the display and select "log out."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Click on the name in the upper-right corner of the menu bar, usually located next to the "magnifying glass" icon. You should see a list of available users and have the ability to switch from there.

Since when? In Leopard, I have the date and time next to the Spotlight icon. Just curious.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.