Drivers Issue?

Reaction score
Ive just installed windows 8 pro on a mac pro with boot camp and after a few issues with activation I am up and running.

I am however having a few connectivity issues, there is no wireless options, so I have hardwired through to my router and currently downloading the latest updates.

I suspect the issue is down to driver so what can you advise to get things up and running in the wireless department.

I would appreciate any help as im struggling at bit:Oops:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Did you download and create a driver image from Apple as instructed to in the Boot Camp Assistant? (Windows 7 drivers and Windows 8 drivers use the same model.)

OP
H
Reaction score
Getting there I think,

Seem to be having problems with the display brightness it went very dark after I installed the Apple support drivers, I have tried adjusting the brightness manually but thats no good.

Ive downloaded the latest drivers from Nvdia and that works and the brightness and quality is restored until I reboot then it goes dark again??

I have reinstalled the software a couple of times but the same thing happens, any ideas anyone?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.