In search of Mac app to show when iPhone is ringing

Reaction score
(Pardon what might be an old question. I'm new to both the Mac world and to iPhones)

My situation: I have both a Macbook Air and an iPhone. More often than not, I either have my phone on silent or have headphones in my ears while I listen to music at work. As a result, I often miss incoming calls.

My need: I'd love to have a program for my Mac that will display an alert of some sort when my phone is ringing. Ideally, the program could also pass the call over to Skype (allowing me to keep my headset on and answer the call via the computer), but that's not essential.

Does such a thing exist?

Thanks,

Mark

OP
M
Reaction score
Hmm....that's a thought. I'll consider it.

If anyone else knows of such an app or some other cool solution, please chime in.

Thanks,

- Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13” i5 (2012) , iPhone5 16GB (white), iPhone4 8GB (white), iPad2 64GB 3G, Apple TV
After a Google search I found this

(to admins: I am NOT spamming!)

PhoneCall Wizard

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
(to admins: I am NOT spamming!)

Not to worry, we can tell the difference. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
SETTINGS > ACCESSIBILITY > LED FLASH FOR ALERTS to ON.

Your flash on the phone will blink repeatedly when the phone rings. Also when you get texts or other alerts. Very handy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.