aight so check it...

Reaction score
if you type "file recovery mac" into google you get about ten million results of apps and programs designed to recover deleted files and what not. here's my deal. i once had a pc, and on that pc i had a some folders full of pics, videos, music and stuff and somehow accidentally deleted most of it. so i ran a file recovery program and retrieved maybe a quarter of it. the rest of the files show up, they are just corrupted somehow. none of the pics are viewable, and a lot of the files have mismatched names, like a song name associated with a photo and stuff like that. well i have saved that huge folder of corrupted files and now it is on an external hard drive connected to my mac, still in ntfs format. i'm looking for a program that will let me scan specific files and folders to try and retrieve some more of these corrupted files. i've tried some trial versions of some apps and they want to scan the whole entire drive. does anyone know of anything like what i'm looking for?

thanks
wes

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.