calibration for mid 2012 MBP

Reaction score
sorry it has been mentioned earlier and each time i wanna inquire about this subject i get contrasting opinions
got mid 2012 mbp, mountain lion os x, it is been 2 months
the first time i calibrated was in its first week of using
so 2 months passed and i am left to wonder, whether i should go for calibrating or not?
i know apple listed the models which dont require calibrating as they re pre-calibrated
but the other users insist i calibrate it
dont really know what to do
any suggestions?

p.s. i never crank up the battery charge more than 90%
and never let it go lower than 20%

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
sorry it has been mentioned earlier and each time i wanna inquire about this subject i get contrasting opinions

Why not just follow Apple's guidelines on how to care for your battery instead of opinions? Read through this thread from the Apple Discussions Forum: LINK

OP
M
Reaction score
Why not just follow Apple's guidelines on how to care for your battery instead of opinions? Read through this thread from the Apple Discussions Forum: LINK

it was a mess, full of contradictions
i am more confused than ever
what do you do yourself to your macbook pro battery (of course, if you got one) ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.