Best mac compatible Headset

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need a decent headset that is mac compatible. I'm mainly going to be using it for online tutorials and for skype. I'm looking for one that is comfortable, with decent sound quality, as I'm going to be wearing it for extended periods.

Please could someone recommended one ASAP.

Many thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Hi, I have Sharkoon x-tatic sp. 60$ work with mac, pc, xbox, ps3 and wii. I use them for skype and making videos. I will put up a video showing all of the features soon at my youtube channel called konjfful. They have great sound quality, are very comfortable and have a mic. I am not in love with the mic so what I usually do is I change my preferences on skype to hear out of the headsets but talk through my built-in speaker. I do the same when I'm recording with screen flow. Be sure to subscriebe to my youtube and tel your friends about it! I also have a tutorial of hot to hook up a ps3 controller to your mac. Here are some pics of the headphones.

Sharkoon_XTatic_SP_Plus_01.jpg

Sharkoon-X-Tatic-SP.jpg

big_X-Tatic_SP_Plus_02.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.