How would I remove the pop-up notification for Mail?

Reaction score
I already removed Mail from the Notifications in System Preferences, but the little pop up in the corner still appears. Is there a way to get rid of it or do I have to sign out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
I already removed Mail from the Notifications in System Preferences, but the little pop up in the corner still appears. Is there a way to get rid of it or do I have to sign out?

You shouldn't have to sign out but sometimes switches just need resetting so it might do the trick.Try toggling it back on and then off again.

Incidentally, you did choose the 'None' style of Mail alert didn't you?

OP
M
Reaction score
You shouldn't have to sign out but sometimes switches just need resetting so it might do the trick.Try toggling it back on and then off again.

Incidentally, you did choose the 'None' style of Mail alert didn't you?

I did. The alert/noise is gone, but the pop-up still appears.

Yes, I did.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
I did. The alert/noise is gone, but the pop-up still appears.

Yes, I did.

Ok I just noticed something. Apparently you have to drag the app down to 'Not in Notification Center'. If you've already done that then you maybe should run 'Repair Disk Permissions' on your HDD in Disk Utility.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.