How to find a specific hidden file?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm rather new on here so I'm kind of a noob at this stuff but I need help. When my little sister was visiting over here, she used my MacBook Pro 15-Inch (Mid 2009 model) for the couple weeks she was visiting. While she was here, she installed an array of software on here including one unusual one I've read could cause trouble to Macs. Every time I use Google Chrome (my default browser), a warning tab says "Could not access the Extension "Nielsen NetSight" and now my sound to my speakers on here is always changed every time I start my computer to some source called "Nielsen Audio". I looked into it and it's a digital voice site which offers money to people who install the software (Nielsen Digital Voice - Home) .. I looked in finder and searched all my hidden files and I can't find it.. Can someone please help me locate hidden files such as that? Has someone had problems with this (Nielsen) software before?? It's making my Mac really sluggish and causing problems. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
What happens when you do a spotlight search for "nielson" and "insight"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.