LINEA PRO working sample for Monotouch with latest SDK

Reaction score
I’m going to write to you due to an issue we have with integrating the SDK in our application.

I just finished the base development process and now I would like to interface my app with the barcode reader.
I downloaded the last SDK. Please note that we’re developing with Monotouch (last version) on Monodevelop.

I understand that I have to link the h“libdtdev.a” native library but there’s something wrong.
If I try to link it with the following option:
-v -gcc_flags "-L${ProjectDir} -llibdtdev -framework AudioToolbox -framework CoreGraphics -framework ExternalAccessory -ObjC"

I get a link error (MT). If I try to import it into the project, Monotouch does not produce the “LinkWith” source.

Please, can you provide us a working sample for Monotouch based on the last release of your SDK?

I look forward to receiving good news from you.

Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Sorry I cant help you with this one, Iv'e nevered used monotouch myself, but it may be worth asking over at the monotouch forums aswell as here.

All Categories - xamarin

Good luck with it.

Regards Mark

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.