iMovie 11' Makes Blurry Videos! HELP!

Reaction score
So my imovie 11' i have had for a while, makes all the videos i import blurry. And even in the preview screen it looks horribly blurry. The videos i upload are mostly 720p or 1080p HD and they stil look SUPER blurry. I use MP4 videos i have downloaded and ones i have recorded off my HD camera. When i export them the still look blurry and basically it looks crap. I thought that it wouldn't bother me at first but when i started using Youtube people did criticise.
PLEASE HELP ME i can't be the only one with this problem!

Reaction score
Hi, are you recording with the imovie built-in camera, or are you recording the screen with quicktime player or something else? Send me a link to one of your videos or add an attachment so I can see what's going on. Here are some of my videos with the imovie built-in camera in HD and also quictime player recordings in HD
Quictime Player recording 1080p: How to Hook Up ps3 or xbox 360 Controller to a Mac - YouTube
Imovie camera 720p: Vlog #1 Christmas is Coming - YouTube
Imovie camera 1080p: Blurble! - YouTube
Are these what yours are turning out like? and also be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel and tell your friends about it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.