I custom ordered an MBP for class. When should it ship?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just ordered a 13-inch MBP (Intel Dual Core i7) on Monday night. I custom ordered it with a hard drive upgrade (1TB), Pages, Keynote, Numbers, and extended AppleCare Protection Plan. I'm kind of freaking out because I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet and I need it Monday for my college classes. Has anybody had experience custom ordering from Apple Store and could give me a rough outline of experiences had?

Thanks,

Lucas

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 9.7" IOS 10.2.1, 2015 MBP 16gb 1tb OSX 10.12.3
Well I ordered a standard refurb 13" macbook pro so not a custom order. Hopefully you have received shipping info by now but since no one has replied, mine was ordered 1/19 and an email this morn says will arrive 1/25.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11” MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini
The only source that can accurately answer that one accurately is Apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.