Just rebuilt a iBook g4, now im jealous

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
g4 ibook 1.2/512 leopard, 2007 MacBook 2.0 c2d lion, 20" imac 1.8 cd , 2010 mac mini
I just completely rebuilt an iBook g4 1.2 1ghz and it works kick *** running 10.5.8 with leopard webkit. only problem is my buddy just went and bought a new macbook air and now I am very jealous almost to the point of not speaking to him.

Reaction score
Well, one day, you will grow up, and such things will no longer bother you. In the meantime, smash your iBook with a hammer and completely destroy it. Perhaps it will teach you some gratitude for the things you have and you will be pushed on your way to not worrying about the things you don't.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Mid 2010 2.5 GHz, 500GB, 16GB RAM, Mac Pro 8GB Ram 250, 320, 320 HDD's, Macbook Pro 2008
I just completely rebuilt an iBook g4 1.2 1ghz and it works kick *** running 10.5.8 with leopard webkit. only problem is my buddy just went and bought a new macbook air and now I am very jealous almost to the point of not speaking to him.

I just found a macbook G4 while cleaning out the computer room at my job. I'm impressed not too many people would put in the time to rebuild an old machine. I just rebuild a couple of 2008 MBP's my company was just going to throw out. They made great Christmas gifts. I'm going to ask if I can take the G4 and fix that up too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.