Printing

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and was curious if someone who knows a good bit about printers can help me out.

I have an iphone, an ipad, a macbook pro, and a macbook. I also have windows on both laptops for school and random game purposes.

What I am looking for is a printer that I can put on my network and print to from any of these devices that is color, prints good photos, and if at all possible has a paper trey (my girlfriend is a little wierd about top loads)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Epson Artisan has both wireless and ethernet capability besides having Airprint for iDevices.
It also has seperate trays for paper and photo.

OP
B
Reaction score
Do you have a good place you recommend to buy it? All thats around here is Best Buy =/

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Do you have a good place you recommend to buy it? All thats around here is Best Buy =/

Lots of places on the internet.:)

We also have no idea where you are physically located....which makes it very very difficult to recommend a local store!;)

- Nick

OP
B
Reaction score
Good point, I actually usually buy online so it was just goofy for me to even mention a store. I found it on amazon for about 200, I'm gonna hang onto the page until I put my desk back together and get my office back in shape then I'll look into it more I think.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Good point, I actually usually buy online so it was just goofy for me to even mention a store. I found it on amazon for about 200, I'm gonna hang onto the page until I put my desk back together and get my office back in shape then I'll look into it more I think.

Sounds good!:) When you mentioned your local Best Buy...it sort of seemed like you were looking to purchase the printer today...locally. I think that many folks these days shop for electronic items via the internet. Local stores (those that are left) usually just don't have the selection & prices to match online deals (assuming shipping is free or reasonable).

Good luck,:)

- Nick

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You can use any printer that you currently own if you wish, no need to buy a new one. All you need is the "Printopia" application. I use it with several of my printers, none of which are air worthy or even wireless. It's magic!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.