Address Book alternative options and the icloud

Reaction score
So I know from Google that this has been tossed around a bit, but my situation is slightly unique. I also did a search here but came up with three threads that did not really address my issues.

Due to the age of my notebook, I am stuck with just Lion, not mountain lion. I therefore cannot get back to a better version of Address Book, I think. I am looking for a contact manager that will sych with my phone and the icloud just like Address Book currently does, but that has much better usability as far as being able to see more of each contact and manage groups better. I may have entourage, which I think is office but I remember having issues with that from the outset. Any suggestions on apps or simple suggestions as it is. Thanks in advance and I apologize in advance. I am fairly new to the mac world.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPH: 3.5Ghz i7 | MPS: 2.66Ghz Xeon | iPhone 4S | iPad 2 | MacBook 13"
You could try Cobook out. I actually just found this recently and was going to give it a shot as well.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/cobook/id525225808?mt=12

Has syncing built in, not sure it's exactly what you're looking for with syncing all your contacts though. I have yet to find anything that syncs between Google and iCloud seamlessly. They tend to fumble each or both up. I stick with Google for all my contacts, with my personal contact on iCloud, so my iPhone keeps up with relationships.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.