iMac peripheral options

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
About to pull the trigger on a 27" iMac. I'm planning to buy the newly announced Logitech keyboard and trackpad (both rechargeable via USB cable rather than having to change batteries...and the keypad is illuminated).

That said, the on-line ordering options are Magic Mouse or trackpad or both (for $$) or a basic Apple mouse. I'm thinking the Magic Mouse because I don't need the TouchPad and the MM is probably better than the basic mouse. Thoughts?

As for the keyboard, since I'm buying a wireless one that I plan to like better than the wireless one that ships (time will tell), I'm thinking of getting the wired one with the numpad for those times I might need it.

Again, thoughts?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
For me the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad are tops..I couldn't imagine anything else. If you use a num pad for work and intensive number crunching then the keyboard is not for you.

OP
L

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
I don't use it a lot, but can't see getting the normal wireless (as I'll have the Logitech) so getting the one with the keypad at least provides a different option.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.