data transfer?

Reaction score
I am considering an Ipad for my business. Note: My personal computer is a MacBook Pro with os X. I love it and am considering an I Pad. Here is what I will need to be able to do.

I will need to be able to transfer via hardwire or bluetooth, (can not be internet or email) data, pdf files and illustrations from my work pc. I want to be able to use my ipad with clients to show various information and illustrations, leaving my pc in the office.

Will I be able to do this?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Will I be able to do this?

Not in the way you described. But let me suggest something that may work even better if you're willing to keep your MacBook Pro or PC on and available.

Why not try "TeamViewer" ? That will allow you to show your clients whatever you wish that's on your PC or MacBook Pro. The download is free - download the mobile version for your iPad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.