Mail function

Reaction score
I have never been able to operate the email connected to my computer. I consistently get the message that my password is not recognized. In my attempts to send photos from iPhoto over the past two years I've amassed 70 old emails never sent. Now they appear in quick succession like cards being dealt by a machine, and the only option I can click on is "Try Later". There is no option for deleting all these dead, never sent messages.

I no longer believe it is possible for me to utilize the email function associated with the computer; I just use my usual email servers and attach photographs, but how in the world can I delete all these useless old message attempts?

I'm 68 and not all that computer savvy as is, of course, obvious. I would be very grateful for a simple solution with plain English that does not assume that I understand all the computer terminology that most people understand.

For example, I do not know what the word "Trackback" below means.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.