wifi

Reaction score
So-got my first iphone 4s.....have wireless at home...laptop works fine...kindle and iphone have connected a few times and then nothing...my network name shows up sometimes with a check and all dns info is in and other times it just spins....have done all the resets. to phone and router ..even bought a new router and same issures....went to my sons house with uverse and bingo....no problem......boy am i frustrated....have spent hours on the internet trying everything i could.....hope someone can help this newbie

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Welcome to Mac-Forums..

What router are you using? What kind of security are you using?

OP
G
Reaction score
have a belkin n150 router....wpa security...bought a linksys e2500 router and could not get internet on pc with it so taking it back....the funny thing is....could not use wifi all day yesterday and this morning it kicked on for 10 minutes or so then nothing...shows strong wifi signal...all my info showed up for ips and dns on phone....using laptop with wireless right now....am totally stumped....also...did try changing all the security settings on router and still no luck----even put mac address of phone into router.....thanx for responding

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.