IN NEED of ASSISTANCE

S

SHROOM of doom

the screen on my 11" Powerbook is busted, but everything still works fine.
WHAT are my options?

I have the s video cable, but dont know what to do with it. like where do i input it to.

and could i get like a small flat screen external monitor? and exactly what cables would i need for that.

and can all these things be purchases from like compUSA or do i have to get from MAC.

thanks so much!

OP
J

jn4jenny

Since there is no such thing as an 11" PB, I'm going to assume you mean the 12".

If you have your Users Manual, you can find this information in the section called "External Video Support" under the heading "Using Your Computer." Your Powerbook probably came with the adapters that you need.

If you have misplaced your manual, you can find a copy on the Apple Support site. For example, here's the entire PDF manual for the 1.5Ghz Powerbook G4 12-inch. http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/powerbook/PowerBookG4_12inch1.5GHzUserGuide.pdf

OP
S

SHROOM of doom

I Bought Mine Off A Friend, So I Didnt Get Any Adapters, What And Where Can I Buy What I Need

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.