Should i Jailbreak My New Iphone 5

Reaction score
Hi, I just got a iphone 5 for christmas and im wondering if i should jailbreak it?

Right now i have IOS 6.0.1 so i wonder if there is a jail break for it out.

I want to know if it is safe to jailbreak it.

And if something did go wrong how could i fix it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
IMO never you may want to do a search jail breaking does not always have a happy ending .
What is it that you need the phone to do?

OP
C
Reaction score
IMO never you may want to do a search jail breaking does not always have a happy ending .
What is it that you need the phone to do?

I see all the really cool home screens and things that people customize with jail breaking.

Reaction score
Voids the warranty and if it goes wrong you will have a nice but completely worthless brick.

You decide!

C

chas_m

Not possible at present (in the first place), and not really worth it just to do a few custom mods. You can change the background all you like without jailbreaking, and rearrange icons to your heart's content.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro.
I don't know why anyone jailbreaks their iPhone. Well, yes I do. It just doesn't seem worth it to me. You come to Apple with one of the best ecosystems ever and you want to jack with it? Doesn't make sense to me. But have at it pal.

Reaction score
Only tethered jailbreak is available :(

There's only tethered jailbreak option available at the moment :( so you'll have to make a bit of compromises....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.