• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Attention Ohioans or Anyone Else, A Gathering of Mac Fan

D

doucy2

If you are a serious Mac fan and want to get together with many other mac fans this is for you.

I live in southern Ohio (Chillicothe 45min south of Columbus)
I am look to arrange a gathering or all mac fans that would be intersted.
This event will take place in the south western Ohio area, I am just in the early stages of planning and seeing it there is any interest out there.

This gathering is to meet fellow members and fan face to face, talk mac, tell stories, and barter with eachother. Anyone and everyone is invited. I have no clue yet when this event will take place (probally on some sort of break so students can attend) and definatly on a weekend so it doesnt interfear with mosts work schedual.

My name by the way is Alex (doucy2), i already have 5 people seriously intersted and I would love to see this number grow to 50 or greater.

Post any sugestions here or if you rather talk to me personally you can PM, e-mail, or IM me (doucy2)

cheers, let you interst in this event be heard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Have you looked to see if there are already any Mac User Groups in your area?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.