is there a work around to install mountain

Reaction score
I want to install Mountain Lion on my just-under-wire older MBP.
Any Ideas on a work around?--even force? ;-0

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
No need for a work around.
Assuming you don't have a legal copy of Mountain Lion, I suggest you buy a legal copy of the installation media and install the OS that way, that is if your MBP meets the technical requirements.

Cheers ... McBie

OP
U
Reaction score
Well My Friend -Mcbie:

I did download from the Apple App Store, but it won't let me install,,,
OF COURSE because my machine is just under the wire--I spoke to a tech 2 tier about this and he said they wont support it even though it would work--
HEY! my machine is 5/6 years old--they arent supporting anything I have now so- its a moot point on support. I just want the MT Lion to run my apps:Not-Amused:

:Grimmace: the rub is the things not supported I don't want or need ANYWAY.

and BTW my machine is a 64 bit machine 2.33Ghz 17" Intel Core 2 Duo--with 3GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM-- at the time I purchased it it was the Bad Boy of DT replacements...

Which is why I ask the question-- of FORCE-- the graphics don matter to me and hacking my own MBP-- my business- its held together by tape anyway- it was damaged in an auto accident, and I cant work from the pain and I don't have a Mac that suits my needs-- even if it does Shut down at odd times, hum and has a dead battery, yada, yada, yada.

At any rate thank for the input guys.... :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.