• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

BlueTooth Mighty Mouse far away

Reaction score
Power conumtpion might be a problem because of the 360° ball and the squeeze buttons, the whole mouse has a lot of special sensring technology, the mosue can be pressed which is a very delicate mechanism if you've ever looked and felt closely how the WHOLE mouse get's pressed but th MM "knows" you're pressing the ball, it can be rolled - so therei is a lot of tech in there, plus, apple's design might not have been devised for power issues at the beginning, much like their powerbooks :) .
It just looks good, and to make it look good some loss in optimal power usage is possible.

I

iluvthsgam

did you hear this from an apple employee at a retail store ? cause if so its no more him speculating then anyone on this forum. apple does not tell their retail employee's anything. no new updates. they find out stuff when everyone else does. so take this with a grain of salt as some retail stores employee guessing. uness it came from somewhere else in apple.

OP
J
Reaction score
no it was an employee.. so it could be speculation like you say i guess... but he told me as if it were fact not speculation...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.