Time Capsule (Bridge Mode) not connecting to internet.

Reaction score
Hi I have a MBP and never had issues connecting to then internet. My Time Capsule is set in Bridge Mode and I use both WIndows 7 (Bootcamp) and Mountain Lion OSX.

This Bridge Mode for the Time Capsule is a new setup since I changed internet service and their new modem required that set up (I guess their modem is sorting out the IP's for my devices in my home).

Basically I haven't had issues when using this setup with OSX. I have as well a secondary router (D-Link DIR-615) router also in bridge mode. Both of these have the same SSID name and password, so that the devices connect to the best signal. The setup works without issues, 2 laptops running windows connect perfectly, 2 apple tvs each connected to one of the routers(time capsule & d-link)... my mbp running osx works perfectly.

Yesterday I tried to work from my house, therefore I tried using windows on the mbp. I could connect to the wifi from home but not the internet.

Things I tried: (success = connects to internet / no success = no internet)

- Restart Time Capsule (no success)
- Restore Defaults (no success)
- Turned off the time capsule and tried to connect to the D-link router over wifi (success!!!) so no issues on that router and not a issue with my windows 7 wifi
- Connected through ethernet to the Time Capsule (success!!!)
- Connected through wifi other windows laptops to the Time Capsule (success!!!!)

I was successful connecting to the internet over wifi with my mbp once since I noticed this issue, but it disconnected few moments later.

Here are some screen shots of windows 7 trying to "fix" the issue.

Could someone help me figure out what is wrong?
Thank you for your help!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.