Looking for SEO software for OSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MadRhino23

Hello fellow Mac Daddies and Mac Ladies....

I am searching for a decent Search Engine Optimization software...

Any suggestions?

Thanx! :dive: :dive: :dive:

OP
M

MadRhino23

Sigh....Oh Boy

Way off.....

Next.... need some input here! :black:

OP
S

steveedge

In a nutshell, You don't really need software. You just need to make sure your keywords are meta tagged for Yahoo and spread throughout ALL your web page content for Google.
Also it wouldn't hurt to insert a Google site map
http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/docs/en/protocol.html
But none of the above will do any good unless you have incoming and outgoing links...as many as possible to relevent sites.

OP
M

MadRhino23

Thanks for the input... yeah I know that... I control over 100 sites... I need some type of software that will work great and help me out a little, cost is no object. :dive:

OP
R

richonmaui

MadRhino23 said:
Thanks for the input... yeah I know that... I control over 100 sites... I need some type of software that will work great and help me out a little, cost is no object. :dive:

I've been on he same search for quite some time. Unfortunately, it seems the _only_ satisfactory SEO solutions are on the PC. I've settled on running Axandra IBP on my old Dell. If I didn't have the Dell available I might run VirtualPC, but you can buy a cheap PC for less than the cost of VirtualPC software (go figure!!).

I wish there was a Mac solution, but brand X seems to be it for SEO. If you really have a lot of work to do in this area I don't think there's any other choice. And just think... you'll have a daily reminder of why you do everything else on a Mac. ;-D

Good luck,

Rich

Reaction score
well, I use link assistance
you can find it in apple.com
I think it's fine so far
but still need advice from other expert
thanks

Reaction score
I don't see how software's necessary for this. Properly mark up your sites content, include meta info for elder browsers, keep your site frequently updated, request spiders to revisit based on your update frequency, and generate relevant incoming links. It's not easy, but I don't see any application doing any of this properly - you just have to plan for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.