which iPod should I get?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.7GHz 21" iMac I5 8GB ram, 1Tb memory , iPad firs gen 64 gig , iPod touch 5 32 gig
I got some holiday bonuses and in a moment of (well deserved) selfishness decided to buy myself an iPod because I can connect via usb to my car and listen to iTines from my iPad but that is a bit bulky. When i play games and music on my phone, it drains the battery life like mad.
Now i am torn between tha iPod touch 4th or 5th gen. I would get a 32 gig . Anybody go from the the Nano or 4th gen touch to the 5th gen and have any feedback?
Thanks and happy holidays

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac i5 2.9 Ghz, 15" MBPro i7 2.0 Ghz, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, ATV2, ATV3, iPad2, iPad Mini
If it truly is just for music then why not the Nano and enjoy many days of music on one charge.

DavidH

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.7GHz 21" iMac I5 8GB ram, 1Tb memory , iPad firs gen 64 gig , iPod touch 5 32 gig
That is the plans I started out with then thought of playing games on it, then I would need a touch- but I think I may go with a nano. We are going to one of the few shopping malls open 12/25 ( in atlantic city,nj ) The Apple store is open too- Do you know if it is possible to connect between an iPad and iPod ( with the 30 pin adaptor) or do I have to transfer pictures and iTunes via the computer only. ?
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Do you know if it is possible to connect between an iPad and iPod ( with the 30 pin adaptor) or do I have to transfer pictures and iTunes via the computer only. ?
thanks

You can only connect and transfer via iTunes.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, i went with the iPod touch 5 32g- I just knew I would have buyer's remorse and had the $$ to go big

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA 2011, 1.7 GHz i5, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB
I bought for my wife, who is also a Dental Hygienist, a new iPod nano for Christmas. It's primarily for listening to music. Seems handy, small and light. It holds 16 GB.

Enjoy the new iPod touch.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.