password reset doesn't work

Reaction score
I have reset my password twice and every time it says invalid password. when I go to iTunes the password does not work. Now I can't get my mail to even get the password link. Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Im totally lost ?!?!?
I have no idea as to what password you are talking about and what that password has to do with getting your mail, since you are talking about iTunes as som part of your post ?!?!!? Still totally lost.
Please give us more detail as to what password you are talking about.
What type of Mac, what OS you are running, what .v of iTunes ?
The more info the better please.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
As my mate Tattooed implies, most of have us have different passwords - administrator, mail, App Store, Apple ID and iTunes. Did you set the computer, whatever it is, with the operating system, whatever it is?

OP
M
Reaction score
MacTrekii Password reset

Thanks for someone out there responding. The password I was referring to was through iCloud. Actually my wonderful son-in-law came to the rescue. He is an engineer. But once again. Thanks everyone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.