New PowerBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 17", 1.67GHz, 2GB RAM, 120 GB HDD. Ipod 20GB
Hello,

I'm a proud owner of a PowerBook G4, I cant believe that the wait is finally over. This machine is awesome, I cant wait to get home and have a play on it...I guess I wont be getting any sleep tongiht lol.

Everett

Reaction score
Welcome, and congratulations on the purchase. Yes, your sleep time will most likely decrease in the first couple of weeks :mac: .

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
welcome to the club!

Reaction score
TOYOTA said:
your sleep time will most likely decrease in the first couple of weeks :mac: .

Enjoy!

Could be years. :eek:

Glad you like your new powerbook. ;)

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 17", 1.67GHz, 2GB RAM, 120 GB HDD. Ipod 20GB
This laptop is superb, I have been looking at the forums for a few months before making my purchase and at one point i was wondering if most of the responses that associated the macs with intuitive was basically scripted. IMHO it is....its so easy to use....I cant see myself going back to windows. The only problem that I have at the minute is tearing myself away from such a BEAUTIFUL and SEXY MACHINE.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Everett said:
This laptop is superb, I have been looking at the forums for a few months before making my purchase and at one point i was wondering if most of the responses that associated the macs with intuitive was basically scripted. IMHO it is....its so easy to use....I cant see myself going back to windows. The only problem that I have at the minute is tearing myself away from such a BEAUTIFUL and SEXY MACHINE.

sometimes i wish i could have windows on my powerbook to go to it and use it when i need it instead of looking for different alternatives, lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.