Software Updater

U

UncSki1218

is there any app that can check for updates for all of my applications? ex: get the list of my 43 apps and check to see if i have the newest version available?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.8GHz Power Mac G5; 1GB SDRAM; 160GB Serial ATA; 20 inch Cinema Display
I'm not sure of one, but that would be really interesting and beneficial to have. Instead of looking/checking for an update for an app. update one by one, you can just have an app. do the check all at once for each and every one of them. Good question.

Hint to any developers out there. ;)

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
This isn't really an app, but it's sort of want you guys are wanting. MacUpdate has this feature available for its paying members. You can get notified by emails about software updates. But it costs money. But...... if it you subscribe within the month of Januany, you get this service for free for the rest of the year. Try it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.8GHz Power Mac G5; 1GB SDRAM; 160GB Serial ATA; 20 inch Cinema Display
iWhat said:
This isn't really an app, but it's sort of want you guys are wanting. MacUpdate has this feature available for its paying members. You can get notified by emails about software updates. But it costs money. But...... if it you subscribe within the month of Januany, you get this service for free for the rest of the year. Try it!
Thanks for the info. As you say, its no app. but this seems to be the next best thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.