Hardshell Case For Old Macbook 13"

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody has an idea where to get an incase Hardshell case for the pre-unibody 13" Macbooks (black and white models)?
They seem to be out of production and I can not find one anywhere..

I saw this one here on ebay but have not had the highest bid:
Hardshell Case for White MacBook 13" | eBay

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I had one on my 2008 MacBook but sold it along with the machine last year. However, I have seen the InCase hard shell sold at several outlets here in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. I know at one time they were sold in many different colors, mine was black. Look around in places like Target, Staples, Office Depot, Best Buy, and even Wal-Mart. You may get lucky and find one still on a shelf somewhere. I originally bought mine at our local Apple Store.

OP
B
Reaction score
case

Thanks for the quick reply.
I actually found one at the incase website now, that they have on sale (I guess they've found them lying around somewhere and are trying to get rid of them now).
They are in a manly pink, but I guess I might be able to spray paint it.
If anybody else is interested here's the link:
Hardshell Case for 13" white MacBook by Incase

Nonetheless, if anybody has one that he/she would like to get rid of, please let me know!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.