iPod songs back into iTunes 11

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have an iPod Classic with my whole music library on and instead of re-downloading is there a quick and easy way I can transfer this whole library back into iTunes 11?

So transfer every iPod song back onto my macbook's iTunes?

I know there a few free-softwares but they always tend to limit me to 100 songs and then require a registration fee.

Thank you!

Kaz.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
As far as I know, applications that will transfer music, videos, etc, from iPods back into iTunes are pay-ware. In other words, you have to register them. $$

OP
K
Reaction score
As far as I know, applications that will transfer music, videos, etc, from iPods back into iTunes are pay-ware. In other words, you have to register them. $$

Any idea on the best pay-wear software?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I don't know about the best, but lots of folks have used Senuti, download from here. You can try it for free and it's $18 to buy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.