iTunes and missing apps-how to re-add them

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
Just downloaded new Google Maps, plugged in iPhone & synced. Normally I sync with iTunes via WiFi. I go to the APPS panel inside my devices and see only 4 apps listed-the Maps I just downloaded and 3 from TimeWarner that were added/updated yesterday. All the other apps I have on my iPhone are shown in the icon pages to the right but they do not show in the list on the left, where I could choose to remove.
I don't recall this happening with pre-iTunes 11.
There are some apps I uninstall on a temp basis, but now I wonder how would I add them back without having to download the app, especially if they were purchased.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Perhaps a screen shot would help but currently I can't picture the issue you're having.

I can you that any apps you've added to your account, free or paid, can be downloaded as many times as you like without incurring any further charge

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.