Ipad 3 does not respond in Facebook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac , iPad , MBP, iPod
Hi I have a ipad 3. Lately when i am on the Facebook page it will not open comments or read more, private messages also at times very hard to get going.Other times it just goes out of the website all together. Is it them or my iPad? I have done a total restart but it made no difference. :(

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Was your iPad 3 on WiFi or were you using a cellular signal? (3G or 4G) It sounds like your connection is messing up or the signal is weak and fading in and out.

I'm in a fairly strong 4G signal area here in Fort Worth, but my iPad 3 signal will still go up and down as I move around.

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue on my iPad 2. I'm right next to my Airport Extreme and it's still not working. It's just the Facebook site but if I use the app, everything works fine.

It just started happening today.

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac , iPad , MBP, iPod
My iPad is WI-FI only and the signal is quite strong. This only happens with Facebook. It is most annoying when you are trying to comment on something. Thank you all for replying. Oh I am in Australia.

Reaction score
Download and use the app until the issue is fixed. It's been working flawlessly for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.