POP mail not coming into Apple Inbox

Reaction score
I've just set up an email account on a domain that I own through GoDaddy. I created an account for it in my Apple mail but emails being sent to that address are not coming into my Apple mail inbox. They're just residing on GoDaddy's server (I can see them when I log into my account there).

Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I suspect this is a query fro GoDaddy tech support as they are party to the settings and details of your account.

However.....
Can you send email from Apple Mail?
Did you log into the infocenter on your account and get the mail server settings or just use generic ones?
Are you using SSL?

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I spent two hours on the line with the GoDaddy tech guys. I can send from Apple mail, just not receive. And I've entered and re-entered their settings at least a dozen times. Their final suggestion was to reinstall Apple Mail but then I'd lose all the info in my three other mailboxes. Not really an option. . . .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.