Inserting data to a Web Page

Reaction score
how do i insert more data into an existing page without manually moving everything after it ?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It would be nice if you told us what it is you're trying to do? We have no idea what existing page you're referring to or what application it is? Also give us some info about your Mac and which version of OS X it's running.

OP
C
Reaction score
OK - I have a long web page that I'm building in iweb, I want to insert copy and a pic' somewhere near the begining, the only way I know how to make room is 'manually' move everything that will be after my insertion - I'm imagining some device or procedure to easily facilitate this - (are you an airplane guy?) - Mac OS X v10.6.8

Reaction score
Do you know HTML or css, if not get a book or look up some tutorials on the web, or use a web program like dreamweaver.

Reaction score
Codecademy is great! I found it really easy to learn HTML and CSS coming from a graphic design (for print) background. It's really fun too. I used to try and get away with using Dreamweaver without knowing HTML and CSS but once you learn it everything is just so much easier - and you know it's done right. I now use Sublime Text. Really happy with that too.

Give it a go. It's not a hard as it seems. Codecademy is the way to go.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.